Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

What a Idiot

MRH

Guys check out this article in the Press Citizen newspaper online, I seen it and thought I would bring it to attention. Bashing hunters after admitting to shooting road signs sheesh!!
mad.gif

http://www.presscitizen.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071004/OPINION01/710040312/1018

Yeah, that guy doesn't sound very bright. Maybe if he took the time to research hunting and all of the good things it does for wildlife, he'd be singing a different tune.

Welcome to the Peoples Republic of Iowa City. Some just don't get it and most in Iowa City don't. He is fishing for letters to show that his garbage gets read.

He is just looking to get some attention by ruffling feathers. He might just get some if he isn't careful. Someone might mistake his car for a gut pile disposal receptacle. Don't do that please, but it would be funny! He just never had someone to show him how it should be done. Isn't vandalizing road signs a crime he's confessing to?? What's the statute of limitations on this? He needs to get a life.

The comments below are good to read.

It is unreal how retarded some people are and they are still able to function in society.

[ QUOTE ]

The comments below are good to read.

It is unreal how retarded some people are and they are still able to function in society.

[/ QUOTE ]

Totally agree Ghost, glad the people who commented used intellect and not emotions when replying to this idiot. Proved we are not a bunch of "Cavemen" as he portrayed us. Kudos to those who replyed.

Ugh Ugh....me no like J.D. Mendenhall or Press-Citizens Writers Group. Kronk only like meat-meat. Kronk want kill... slobber slobber

It is so much fun living here, I love these type of people, they set themselves up to look like fools. And they do a fine damn job of doing it. I loved the first reply. That dude's gotta be a prof at the u.

This could be the worst piece of anti hunting journalism I have ever read. There have been some doozies, but this one takes the cake. He just rambled on and on about nothing! That newspaper may want to think about upping the quality of its writing staff.

[ QUOTE ]
Kinda supports my premise that stupid people shouldn't breed.

[/ QUOTE ]
evil.gif
evil.gif

Wait a second...according to that philosophy I shouldn't have any kids.
frown.gif

I took as a very lame bit of satirical writing. He was trying to be funny, but the piece really wasn't funny, it was just dumb.

Remember the only safe targets of bigoted humor by the left are gun owners, hunters and westerners.

[ QUOTE ]
What are you just beating me to my responses now...
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

If you can't beat'em...join'em.

BTW ole J.D. is still taking a brow beating over his article
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Top Bottom