Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

What are your thoughts?

rookie10pt

So yesterday the wife of a farmer that i know, he lives in grundy co, posted on Facebook that there were mountain lain tracks on their sidewalk and on the landscaping...doubtful that it was legit, thinking that it was probably a dog or something, asked some questions, turns out it is a real legit cougar! The farmer has seen it going into the corn a couple times. And the neighbor says that he has seen it to...So what do you guys think?? What would you do??

I suppose most would leave it alone but it would be hard to pass up a cheap mountain lion hunt. How cool would it be if you could call it in predator hunting. :way:

I'd take it out if I had the chance. Not sure I'd want a lion to take out my dog, for example. I'd rather get to him first.

Easy.......if tracks were on my deck, I'd be calling the dnr and letting them know if they didn't come out asap I'd be killing it.

I suppose most would leave it alone but it would be hard to pass up a cheap mountain lion hunt. How cool would it be if you could call it in predator hunting.

I saw a Canadian based hunitng show last yr where they called one in, right across a big hayfield while coyote hunting about an hr west of where I live.

I personally wouldn't do anything but put up some trail cameras. But I'm sure that I would be in the minority on this.

I know we have one very experienced cat trapper that is a regular contributer here. If I had cat tracks on my deck I'd give the Bonks a call fer sure.

Top Bottom