Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

what arrow rest is best for you?

farmboy85

I bought a brand new, come with octane arrow rest, after four shots, bad aims. I dont like the octane. I had no problem with biscuit. Im thinking about buy a rip cord arrow rest.

IMO the octane rest leaves a lot to be desired. Lots of good rests out there. I like and use the rip cord. No problems with it.

I use a limb driver. Super solid rest and easy to set up.

x3 but I am using a bit different one in the AAE pro drop. It is really nice with the micro adjust and forgiveness of a 'lizard tongue' like rest, also the cord is metal so no stretch over time.

Once you set-up a limbdriven rest (Limbdriver, Pro drop, smackdown etc) it makes you wonder why you ever messed with the cable :thrwrck:

Very slick :way:

I have used both the QAD and RipCord..I like the thumb lever on the QAD for flipping the rest up, the Rip Cord does not have that. But I like the Rip Cord for the solid build using good parts, it feels more solid compared to the QAD..I did have the QAD give me trouble on a late season hunt, the rest froze and would not drop away..never seen that with the Rip Cord.

Long story short, I prefer the Rip Cord over the QAD

QAD came in mail today and installed on my bow.. shot first 8, good aim at short and long distance! now thats much better than my old one!

thanks guys!!!!:drink2::way:

Top Bottom