Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

What cam should i buy

SWIABOONER

PMA Member
i'm looking to buy a new cam, i have a stealth cam but i would like to spend a little more money. what would you guys reccomend.

I have two deer cams from nontypical that have the expander interface and really like it. The expander allows you to password protect your investment and permenantly imprints your name electronically into the board. I am now looking at a digital camera either by nontypical or by camtrakker. I still need to see what the deercam digital is like as far as features and if it is comparable to my 35 mm versions, I know which one I will buy.

If you don't think you want to make your own, you should talk to VMAn about having him build one. I got one last year, and it works awesome.

I have a Deercam and really like it. I'm fairly new to it and am still experimenting. I looked over Vman's cameras at the rendevous, great guy, great cameras. If I ever need another one I will give him a call.

Bowman

SWIBOONER, i am just wondering what you thin about your stealth cam, is it junk or does it work ok. i realise that it won't be as nice at a $300.00 one.

to get ahold of vman, pm here on the site. He is quick to respond. I purchased one from him and with the directions he includes it is a very professional piece of equipment. Not a cobbler......Vman, where is my commision????

Rudd,
Your commision is in the mail. LOL Seriously I can put together a cam for anybody that dosent want to make their own.

Do I hear a site sponsor?? Now- seriously I too had been thinking about contacting Vman- would you care to publish a price list? thanks. Pharmer

I think the increase in camera sales is going to cost Vman a pretty good chunk of change for his stickers.

Check is in the mail and the government is here to help ya!
waytogo.gif

If your not making your own - I would suggest vman's over the manufacture's. More features, better quality photo's & less expensive.

Personally, we like the Moultrie Game Spy Digital Cameras. They run around $100 but by the time you get 2 memory cards and 2 batteries (to switch them out easy) and a charger, you will end up spending a little over $200. They are really good cameras for their money and what they will be used for.

-HunterMan

Has anybody tried the new camtrakker digital for $425. I think it would be handy to just take the camera out and be able to use just the camera. And it's a Sony Cybershot 4.1 megapixel...

Another question for VMAN. Do I have to find the pieces (camera, case, etc.) and mail them to you or do you do everything from scratch.

I'm going to be interested in buying one during the offseason once my hunting spending calms down.
smirk.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Has anybody tried the new camtrakker digital for $425. I think it would be handy to just take the camera out and be able to use just the camera. And it's a Sony Cybershot 4.1 megapixel...
smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

My cameras operate that same way. I have everything. You would get a completed trailcamera thats ready to go.

Top Bottom