Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

What County do you hunt?

ssshhhhhhhh.......... thats our secret county haha.

Taylor, Decatur, and Butler
Talked to a buddy of mine this past weekend that has a farm in Taylor, and said that Lee and Tiffany bought a farm across the river from them. It won't stay a secret very long the first time they put out the "Big Buck Down" on their show. :(

Counties

This fall I will hunt my farm in Ringgold County and another farm in Union, possibly a few sits in Decatur.

Live in polk, grew up in Cedar, hunt them both...plus the occasional mexitine, Linn and Johnson hunts. Hunted Webster City a bit last year, and a buddy is taking me to Allamakee this year.

I have family ground in Monona, Woodbury, Ida, and Cherokee counties. Most of the deer hunting occurs in the Loess Hills in Monona.

Kansas counties are Johnson, Wyandotte, Atchison, Leavenworth, Miami, Linn, Douglas, and Franklin.

I used to hunt VB county (the Shed Buck County Capital of the State!!! Winner of the 2010-2011 season Shed Buck Contest!) BUT now I'll be hunting Polk, Dallas and maybe Guthrie.

Last edited:
Top Bottom