Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

What dates for vacation?

spltbrow

Was wandering what dates everybody was scheduling of work for hunting. I was thinking taking a long weekend starting on Wednesday the 31st.

Was wandering what dates everybody was scheduling of work for hunting. I was thinking taking a long weekend starting on Wednesday the 31st.

Those are the best days in the timber I hunt, I may get a 5 day weekend those days do to inventory!!

nov. 3rd till nov.10....then nov. 15th thru dec 5th for me if all my leave gets approved then Ill be getting out of the service dec 12th for all of late muzzy ;)

Just so hapens on my calender there are 18 working days in the month of november. so happen to have 17.5 days of vacation. Do the math lol!!!

Nov 1st - 4th and nov 10th - 18th. Should be plenty of rutting going on.

Sent from my iPhone using IW

Ill be in the Iowa woods from Oct 26th through Nov 7th then to Ohio for 7 days then all weekends after that till late muzzy

I have got the 3rd-11th off but during the week will only be hunting the mornings until about 2pm and then I am going to spend the rest of the day with the family. Oh to be single again.......

DeerHunter3 said:
How do you guys feel about the 12th thru 16th?? Will this be to late in the game??

Should be hitting the tail end of lockdown here. Im going Nov 2 - 11 for the record, but I've taken good deer around the 15 th in the past.

I have always had my best hunting 4 days either side of Thanksgiving. Just goes to show any time between Halloween and Thanksgiving can be great.

I took Halloween off, always seem to have good luck that day. I then have Nov. 3rd - 11th off, and then the 22nd - 30th. I should be good and burnt out by the end of the month. :D

My weeks are rapidly filling up with things my wife wants to do (birthday celebrations, hawkeye football games, church stuff) so my hunting time is starting to wane. Luckily I had last week off for a WY antelope trip. I will need to take some time off in Nov (pry second week) so I can get in the tree.

I'm taking the 1st through 13th off. Can't wait! I haven't sat in the tree once yet this year.

Top Bottom