Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

What day produced the most bucks this season.

6x6

PMA Member
Even though it's been a tough season for most, locating mature bucks, the weather conditions have been great. I was thinking it would be cool to take a look at what day produced the most mature bucks, this season, up until shotgun starts. We'll say bucks 3 years and older. You hear a lot that Nov 7th is the day, lets see what it looks like with this seasons IW members kills.

I got nothing yet, but still have hope for this week.

My youngest son Corben shot his youth season buck with the mloader on 9/29

Colton arrowed his buck on 10/27

November 8th was a decent day! I also saw a very nice mid 150's buck on November 7th. Saw the most activity/ chasing November 11-13.

picture.php

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
This will be just kill dates for bucks 3 years and older.

I can do a separate tally for days that should have ended with a dead buck, but didn't. Mine was November 17th. Still hunting him.

I hunted non stop from Oct 25 to Nov 23 and didn't see 1 buck over 3 years old. This is on 800 acres of prime private ground in se iowa..

Nov 23. Missed him at 20 yards by three feet. My sight got knocked out of whack. Took five minutes to re-sight but missed the biggest buck of my life. FML.

Has been most activity around 11th thru 15th of Nov, in my area last few yrs. This season seemed the first week of Nov I saw the most activity, does running, bucks chasing. got a confirmed by DNR, 4 yr old 8,Nov 6th.

Harvest: Nov 23 @ 11:50 AM, arrowed 170" WI buck

Close call: Nov 15 @ 4:40 PM...full draw on 150" 10 pt chasing doe, yelled to stop him but thinking only a brick wall would have done the trick...in hind sight I'm happy this happened!!

Best action: Nov 11, nonstop action all day. Snow storm...Deer moved before, during & after snow. Saw 13 different bucks

Last edited:
Top Bottom