Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

What days off (vacation) are you taking this fall?

sureshot

The Hunt Never Ends....
Just curious as to what days everyone is taking off this fall for hunting season (if any at all). I lucked out with my new job and have a schedule that allows me to take off a good amount of days.

I have Oct. 14th-19th off then October 23rd-November 14th.

Aww....it's getting close. I need a break! :D

Last edited:
October: 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 27, 28
November: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 & 25
Took me enough time to be picky and choosy with a buck!

According to moon phase (take it or leave it) chase won't be until ~16th to the 27th with first breeding arounding the 22nd. The times have matched up for me the last two years so I'm going to take a chance and wait until mid November.

Best of luck...

Ditto Talented, I've followed the moon phase the last couple years and its been right on for me too. This year works out perfect with school having a nice thanksgiving break. Otherwise might just have to pick my "skip" days wisely :D:D:D:D.

I burned a couple weeks this year on summer vacations so I only have 48 hours to use. I took off Oct. 29th, November 8&9, and November 17-19th. I have 5 days off around Thanksgiving then.

vacation

Just curious as to what days everyone is taking off this fall for hunting season (if any at all). I lucked out with my new job and have a schedule that allows me to take off a good amount of days.

I have Oct. 14th-19th off then October 23rd-November 14th.

Aww....it's getting close. I need a break! :D

Where'd yah land a job at Chris? Sounds like a good one to me :)

My job is tough to take a week off. It seems for every day I take off I get 3 days behind. I might work between the Ts and hunt the rest of the time. Throughout the season.

Top Bottom