Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

What did y'all get for Christmas?

spitndrum

yella acern
No forum is complete without a "what did you get for Christmas" thread!

I got a carhartt jacket, a hunting jacket, camelback
, some other hunting stuff and......

IMG_0097.jpg

:D:D

Got a new Columbia jacket, a camo UA sweatshirt, a northface sweatshirt, money and a new hunting backpack. The backpack was the main thing I wanted and I love it.
More importantly I got to spend lots of quality time with mine and my girlfriends family and lots of great food.

A Milwaukee camo battery operated heated jacket I have never even heard of them. I am excited to try it out next fall on those cold November mornings

Kimber ultra+ CDP two extra mags and bullets and king tuk holster
M80 with security box and sd card
Fins hoody
UA sweat pants
And some other clothes and stuff.
Most important good times with the fam.

Sent from Cooter's iPad using IW

I got some Iowa Hawkeye shirts and sweatshirts
Wigwam socks
Camo Backpack
Money
Scheels Giftcards
Muddy Pro-Hunter hang on stand(my wife rocks cuz a new stand is what I really wanted)
Under Armour camo hat.

Lots of food and family.

The best gift thought might have been my mom's reaction to the Jason Aldean/Luke Bryan concert tickets My wife and I/my three brothers got her.

bloodhoundhandler said:
A Milwaukee camo battery operated heated jacket I have never even heard of them. I am excited to try it out next fall on those cold November mornings

Ur gonna have to let us know how that works. I have seen em and been wondering how good they are. It's a smart idea and they look like a pretty quality jacket.

Ur gonna have to let us know how that works. I have seen em and been wondering how good they are. It's a smart idea and they look like a pretty quality jacket.
A friend of my mother in law has one and loves it that is where she got the idea. I am really excited to try it I think it will be sweet for bowhunting

Top Bottom