Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

What did you lose this year???

B

Bowbendr

Ok folks, now that turkey season is finished. Let's have it out. What did you lose in the timber this spring? I somehow misplaced a pair of binoculars. $75 down the drain. How do you explain that to your wife??
wall.gif

It's not what I lost this year but what I found.....About 5 years ago a good friend of mine shot at and missed a great 8 pt. we had hunted all year. Doing the mushroom thing a week ago I find his arrow that we looked for ,for over an hour......I might just use that arrow someday.....Oh wait it did miss!

Hauling my first bird out I lost my carbon tipped striker...which was OK cuz I got it and the replacement for free from work. =) Oh, and I lost an arrow w/broadhead but I did "gain/buy" 3 new turkey calls, a new fanny pack, 6 new broadheads, a dozen new arrows, and numerous other new equipment, so that puts me ahead of the game...I think.

Last year I lost a pair of binoculars...
frown.gif
This year I went to the woods with 4 strikers, came back with two. I lost a sweatshirt out of my vest one day, next trip to the woods I found it on my way out at a fence crossing. I also lost my ego 2nd season but redeemed myself 4th when I tagged a longbeard.
wink.gif

Lost my release going to the blind, set up, couldn't find it,
cussing.gif
packed up, found it on the way back to the truck
laugh.gif
(walked through a CRP field). Went back, set up again and saw nothing
doah.gif

Not my best day hunting

mole

Lost my key's and found out with the keyless entry clicker dilly's that I've been carrying around $120 worth of key ring.Anyway I went back 3 time's and finally found them!
beerchug.gif

I had a friend hunting 2nd season on my place pick up one of my safty harness that was dropped last fall.

pharmer - got dog problems?? call muddy and he'll use the stealthy bow and no one will know. =) i absolutely hate free running dogs.
biggun.gif

I abosolutely hate wild dogs. They run your hunt no matter what you are hunting.
cussing.gif
Well I lost the only striker we got that works well on our slate call. Luckily, however, when I was walking to the car I stopped underneath a roosting tree to look for sign, and there the thing was. I was pretty happy.

Two arrows, one of them actually flew away
confused.gif
and I also lost one of my releases, definitely wasn't to happy about that
cussing.gif
wall.gif

Lost my locator/crow call, had to buy another one. Also lost some decoy stakes, so I just cut some branches and used those.

Top Bottom