Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

What do we think Kitty Cat or Mt Lion?

IDK- initially thought kitty but the way it walks and its size in relation to the corn + that long tail- could be an young lion?

Dang glad that's your farm and not mine.... That would make some hair stand on my head walking in and out in the dark....

Assuming this video is recent (within the last 2 weeks) I am going to say lion because of the size comparison to the corn, but if that is cut corn then pussy cat, kinda hard to tell with the glare.

Definatley a young lion. You can watch closely and see how its front shoulders move with its body. The long tail especially gives it away.

Man that's tough to say, I think you could flip a coin. To me I can't tell one way or the other I do know I would be a bit uneasy walking in and out in the dark. Heck, coyotes creep me out yipping in the dark lol.

Anyone who could say that is a house cat is plumb crazy. You should put a carcass or two out in front of your camera.....and some # 3 traps

Top Bottom