Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

What do you think.... 180"??

Re: What do you think.... 180"??

I think he'll make 180 without breakin a sweat. Even with the velvet, you can tell he has great mass, and he's got 20+ inches of brow tines on there. Tine's aren't long..... yet. Time will tell, but I bet he's gonna put on quite a few inches yet. Hope he gets him!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jjohnson</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks like he's still got some growing to do too. </div></div>

Exactly what I was thinking. When all is said and done, I think he'll easily make that...he's got a typical 12 frame with some extras plus a wide rack that appears to still have some growth on it...just my $0.02

By the way, did I forget to say HUGE buck!! Thanks for sharing

I think by the time season roles around he should be in that range maybe even better, not sure if its brush or not but he even looks to have a 12ring on his side /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

cartman.gif

Im not fat.......

im big boned......

Im with everyone else. specially whoever said about the balls on the end of his tines. Theose tines only appear to be 6-7tall but I wouldnt be suprised if he put on another 2-4inches on most of them. You tack 2-3inches on every tine you might have a buck 190. Mass looks good and he has some hella width.

What an awesome deer.

Dean

P.S. Im with Blake please tell your friend thanks for sharing with us.

I like the "aiming point" on his side also. All shooters should come with one of these to help keep us focused at the moment of truth. By the way, he's a "good'un."

thanks for sharing that, sweet buck, who cares what he scores, but surely worth goin to pet!!!

Top Bottom