Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

What do you think about these pics???

kansasbowhunter

Shed Head!!!
Fake or real??? None the less, pretty wild!!!!

Does anyone know the story behind these???

Let the discussions begin....

Mark....

12211.JPG

12213.JPG

12214.JPG

12212.JPG

IF real it looks like a dead cougar that the guide/rancher let the horse have it's way with. IF real i can't believe that the horse did all that without getting a mark. either way i think they're pretty gruesome photos.

well, if they are true (doubt it) you could sell a ton of his offspring to the paraniod masses here in iowa

To me it looks like a young cat, not big enought to be an adult.
I suppose it could happen though it is likely thge cat was already dead. Just last night I watched a show on bears... after a grizzly in Yellowstone killed an elk calf, the mother elk chased the bear's offspring down and literally stomped one to death in a matter of seconds. It wasn't a real little cub either......it was actually amazing!!!

C'mon guys!

Thats not a horse! Its a mule! Them suckers can be downright nasty. We put them in cow pastures down here to kill coyotes. They will stomp them to death. It is quite a sight to see. You get a mean mule or donkey in your pasture and its better than a guard dog. No joke

[ QUOTE ]
C'mon guys!

Thats not a horse! Its a mule! Them suckers can be downright nasty. We put them in cow pastures down here to kill coyotes. They will stomp them to death. It is quite a sight to see. You get a mean mule or donkey in your pasture and its better than a guard dog. No joke

[/ QUOTE ]

look pretty amazing but i dunno look in some of the pics how clear the shot of the mule is compaired to the background....

ive never heard of mules being that mean....i have heard that Llamas are very territorial and will stop anything to death that comes into the pasture that isnt sapose to be there....thats why farmers have them in with herds of cattle because they are vicious son of a guns....

huntn4life88

If those pictures are fake, somone sure has a lot of time on their hands and is really good with photoshop. Most of the time when you see stuff like this that is a hoax, it's just one picture. I'd be inclined to think they are real. If not...see above.
smile.gif

I received that in an email from a friend a few days ago. Don't know what to think of it, but here is the text that went with the photos:
"These pics came from a coworkers dad in AZ. Yes the Mule, killed the mountain lion. The lion had been stalking them for the better part of the morning, on the way out to a hunt. They were pretty sure it was after a dog. The cat apparently ambushed them, and the mule pictured tossed its rider and went into attack(defense) mode, the horses scattered and shots were fired but no one was sure if they hit the cat or not. Unfortunately, the battle was decently long, and it wasn't until it was almost over that one of the guys started snapping pics."

I don't know what to think of it for sure. If you look at the mule all of it's actions are pretty much perfect with the picture (it's ears are back which I think in most cases means it is seriously pi$$ed off.) I agree if it is photoshop someone has alot of time.

Cats already dead.Look at the blood in its mouth in the 1st pic.It is pretty obvious that the Ass in the picture is a LabraMule Retriever and is just doing his job in retrieving the game.I hear they are scarce,possibly because the Female Labs they use to try to breed to the Male Mules run for the hills when the Mule is turned loose on them during their heat cycles.
smirk.gif

All I know is those dogs look like coonhounds that are used to tree and hunt lions out west. Could be a post hunt occurence. Interesting photos anyway.

Mules can be nasty if they want...I have seen a dog or two that has been kick square in the head and showing neurologic symptoms.....owner always says...the mule was as calm as can be when he kicked back. I'd believe it that these pics are real.

[ QUOTE ]

"These pics came from a coworkers dad in AZ. Yes the Mule, killed the mountain lion. The lion had been stalking them for the better part of the morning, on the way out to a hunt. They were pretty sure it was after a dog. The cat apparently ambushed them, and the mule pictured tossed its rider and went into attack(defense) mode, the horses scattered and shots were fired but no one was sure if they hit the cat or not. Unfortunately, the battle was decently long, and it wasn't until it was almost over that one of the guys started snapping pics."

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah right...and the trail cam pic of the mountain lion about ready to pounce on the blacktail deer was taken in Kansas, Texas, Nebraska (3 times), Iowa (twice) and Missouri!
grin.gif

Tomo

It's some pictures of a dead cat that was killed prior to the mule having a little fun with it.

I bet the pictures were taken somewhere near Albia, Iowa and it was just an Ia DNR cougar release gone bad!
grin.gif

Top Bottom