Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

What do you think this is?!

Had a mountain lion on my camera a couple years ago. Definitely a mountain lion. Too large for a bobcat.

I'm usually a sceptic when people are unsure of sightings or pictures but jump to the conclusion it's a couger. BUT the doe comparison in this case makes the odds tilt to it being much more likely a cougar in my opinion.
Exactly how I usually am. It's usually a blurry picture that could be several more common animals but they convince themselves it's a lion.
I agree, this pic seems likely to be a lion. I'd like to see a clearer picture but I can't see anything else but I lion.

a6359cadcf0bab3991e9607e437ba14f.jpg

Meow…. Buddy sent me this today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeepers, Seems like there's an awful lot of pictures of Mountain Lions in Southern Iowa. Think I'd be strapping an AR15 along to the bow stand, if I bow hunted in Southern Iowa. Running into that in the dark would not be for me.

Looks big . Found tracks run cams for big cats and nothing .Had a old buck stayed away from them .He should show up in background pics if a doe would trip it.

Top Bottom