Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

What everyone seeing??

gansomn

I have my vacation starting on the 29th and running for two weeks after. I have not been seeing any sign of interest in any bucks with does or getting pissy with each other. I could always start it a week later, just wondering what ya'll are starting to see. Thanks.

Opening day i seen 3 deer in 2 hours. Killed a buck at 8am. Havent been out since, the way it sounds its been kind of slow buck movement for alot of people

My wife has been putting the clamps on any serious efforts as of now, Starting this weekend, I will be a weekend warrior throughout the rest of the season.

The two sets that I have had, have been rather uneventful. I did miss the weekend of the 5-7th when it was nice and cool and several giants were shot.

Suppose to cool down the next few days and Who13 weather man mention rain mixed with snow next week in N NW Iowa.

I have been out twice in the last couple of weeks and it has been slow. Not surprising though.

Top Bottom