Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

What happened to Central Iowa Archery?

Full Quiver

Went to stop by CIA this morning, but the store is no longer there. No sign out front and everything has been cleared out of the building.
Anyone know what happened to them?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Iowabowtech</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Went out of business a couple weeks ago.</div></div> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Blaster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That sucks!</div></div>

Yes it does. Feel bad for them.

Dang, I know times are hard, but still, I can't believe a nice place like that went out of business in IOWA, of all places... That's really too bad.

Wow, I'm surprised that they closed and bummed too. I received a $75 gift certificate there last month and was going tomorrow to buy some new arrows. I guess I'm out of luck!

I stopped by there last week and thought I turned in the wrong strip-mall. I bought my very first bow from them, sad news!

Phantom, check and see if their other store will honor the certificate. I always found Brady to be very fair with me.

Thanks for the suggestion CamoMan. Brady has always treated us good over the years. I've got a message in for Brady but if I don't hear anything back soon I'll call the Spencer store.

I heard that a bout a month ago from someone. That does suck! Brady was great to deal with when he was at bluffs Archery in council bluffs. Bass pro and the expantion of highway 92 forced our shop out of business. It sucks not having a pro shop to shoot the bull and have your stuff worked on on the way home from work. If anyone knows does he still live in Des Moines?

Top Bottom