Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

What is the biggest buck?

Thanks. I will have my deer up there all weekend. I want be there until around 5 or 5:30. I think that I am going to wear a name tag that says my user name, like some of you other guys. Well, hope to see you guys there.

I shot one last year that I am going to bring to the classic. I was just able to bring his horns last year and have him scored. As a typical 8 pt he grosses 177 1/8 inches. Because of an abnormal 5 inch drop tine and the normal deductions he netted 165 5/8 with 8 scorable pts. He looks different mounted and I thought some of the guys would like to see him fully mounted. He placed in the honorable mention catagory last year. Can't wait to see all the monster deer at this years classic.

All-

Although I won't make the deer classic this year I think I'm still gunna get my biggest buck on display there. I had a post mentioning him earlier in the month, he won't be a head mount, just the antlers. Hope you all see him, just look for a set of antlers with both browtines broke off, both G-2's broke off and a funky broken off drop tine on the right beam. In the spot of the drop tine is a perfect hole right through the beam so although he doesn't score much in inches (about 125 gross with 5 missing points) he more than makes up in character. Sorry I won't meet anybody but I'll have Ogz put my iowawhitetail login name on it so you'll have an idea.

Top Bottom