Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

What is this?

Its a wookalar! Way to tall and long bodied to be a honey badger. It looks like a shaggy ol wild dumper dog to me and I would get rid of it fast. They can be very agressive. First hand experience.

Last edited:
The body shape and snout look a lot like a badger. I think it might look strangely tall because it is positioned on a hill. My vote is badger.

Its a midget in a badger suit practicing getting close for next years season. Helicopters and the DNR will soon be tracking him to find out what it is.....

This is what my uncle thinks it is. It is called a Chickasaw Badger. About the only thing I think that looks similar are the ears. Where the heck is the tail?

badgers.jpg

OK so I didn't understand my uncle's email. He doesn't think it's exactly the same animal but thinks that it is part badger part something else. Either way...weird looking badger if it is.

You wouldn't have got this picture around Fontanelle? In the Creston paper they had a article someone took a picture of something that looked like that. In the paper in looked like a huge groundhog.

Top Bottom