Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

What is your favorite camo pattern and why?

I'll say it went astray,Kat!are you getting bored
confused.gif
Don't worry hunting season's just right around the corner,take it easy now,gal
grin.gif

Now Kat, do those girls all go afield with their own safety belts? A metro girl always brings her own protection...

Kat.....leave to you to spice up a camo selection discussion.
grin.gif

I'm not even going to type what I'm thinking.....

Carrie: I can’t wait for the new line of Versace broadheads.

Samantha: The great thing about these safety harnesses is that when you’re done hunting you can use them later...

Charlotte: I chose the Hoyt because it was the most flattering to my figure...

Miranda: None of these bucks are willing to make a commitment. They’re just like men!

OK, so I have an overactive imagination. It comes in handy sometimes...
smile.gif

I think you are confusing me with Bonker. I was talking about fictional characters. I have but one personality; however there are many sides to it. I don't think the world is ready for more than one of me.
tongue.gif

Drive safely and have a nice day.
grin.gif

Edited becuse shredr fiksed his spelig eror.

Kat,

I think EVERY woman has more than one personality. I have been married for over 11 years and I have witnessed all of them. Nothing I cant handle as I am still married
cool.gif

Now wait a minute, this thread is supposed to be about Camo, since I am "new" here disregaurd the previous post
shocked.gif
I couldnt help myself!

Yes I probably mispelled disregaurd.
blush.gif

I was going to post earlier but decided against it since it wasn't a serious post. Now, what the hay!
When my best friend lived in Minnesota, he heard of a place that would make printed cloth from any picture you took to them. We joked about taking in a picture of a gravel road so we could start selling a line of "Road Hunter" camo.
crazy.gif

OK Samantha...or Carrie...or Charlette..or Miranda.....or Kat...whoever you are right now...I think the world could you more gals like yourself promoting outdoors and enjoying hunting as a regular passion.

beerchug.gif

Boatman, what is the clear cover scent that smells so good? Is it 'Essence of Fall' by Natures Essence? That stuff smells so good I could wear it like perfume all year.
smile.gif

That's better!
beerchug.gif
Thought you had mentally left us for a moment,and went to the other side
grin.gif
I know the Essence of Fall isn't clear,it's more like a tea color.But it does smell good,you'll probably get some compliments on it.

Kat,

H.S. Scents makes a spray bottle of earth scent that "stinks" up my truck through out the deer season. For a few months after season is over, or at any time I open the plastic container with all my bowhunting camo in it, it ......

well..... kinda .......

MAKES ME WANNA!!! crawl back in a tree!!! Gosh I can smell it now!
DAMN I CANT WAIT!!!!!!

sorry to be so dramatic hehehehehehe

Does anybody remember the Mammoflauge pattern camo that Cabela's had in their Christmas catalogs about ten years ago. As I recall it was on some "special" apparel.

Top Bottom