Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

What It's All About

You're right, that's what it is all about. I can guarantee you'll never forget that day...well played!

That is awesome... Cant wait to have kids of my own, to make memories just like that one... Thanks for sharing!!!

Great choice. My dad told me when I had my first, spend time with them now and they will spend time with you later. I think it's great.

He whimpered, "Daddy, shed hunting"
"You want me to take you shed hunting?" I asked?
He nodded as he wiped tears from his eyes.

I have a stack of work to do today including a few deadlines, but I could not leave my boy like that, especially when it comes to shed hunting. So, I canceled a phone call and told him to put his shoes back on. The look in his eyes at that very moment put a lump in my throat.

Those same words and that same reaction have caused me to change plans at the last minute so many times, I've lost count. I've actually cancelled two shed hunting trips on my last two Fridays off this year (a little early for elk anyway) because my 7 year old daughter didn't want me to go without her. Last August/September, I sat on my archery deer tag because I couldn't get my hunting schedule to jive with my daughter's schedule and I didn't want to leave her behind! You are absolutely correct in that they make the whole world go around! Nice job, Thomas!

Thats awesome man! Thats what its all about. I cant wait to take my kids one of these days.

You have a couple of cute kids! We're still finding easter eggs scattered around our house :grin:

Good stuff man :way:

Top Bottom