Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

what mount?

mudingbuck

PMA Member
I shot one of my best bucks with my bow this year and want to do a mount that is different then most. Any ideas?

I believe there is better pictues in my gallery if you do into my profile. I have a semi sneak, semi up right and as full sneak offset already.
ForumRunner_20111226_085229.jpg

I would look at doing a super sneak/extreme sneak form. We have a couple down at the shop and people are liking them a lot. That is how I am doing my dads deer.

bowtech150 said:
I would look at doing a super sneak/extreme sneak form. We have a couple down at the shop and people are liking them a lot. That is how I am doing my dads deer.

Who does that form? Any pix?

Sent from Cooter's iPad using IW

Was he in a fighting mood or running other bucks off when you shot him? Here is one I just mounted on a Ben Mears hooking agressive form. No finish work done yet. I like the ears pinned back and aggressive eyes for this pose. Something different that will stand out from other mounts.

26715738.jpg

94695889.jpg

Biggest problem with that form is you are really limited on size, I beleive 21" neck is the biggest option.
Yes this is true. There is another form from another guy that has bigger necks. But for the life of me I cant remember who makes it. I will have to check on it again tomorrow.

I got a wall pedestal mount done a few years back and love it. Good details in the neck and its not something that you see everyday.

Top Bottom