Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

what the he**?

4 more years of misery, yaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh.

Maybe my company will announce that it will not build 8 more of the US facilities it had planned because the medical device tax will take most of our R&D money and we can no longer afford to build these facilities. Ask the people of Canton, IL how they would feel if the company that revived them by building a plant in a town that was on the verge of total collapse and completely revamped the community decided to not build that plant or close it. Keep that tard around with Obamacare and trillion dollar deficits and another 20 million of us will be looking for jobs.

Never mind. I don't even care. I would delete this post if I knew how. Please, nobody respond to this thread. It doesn't get us anywhere and only detracts from why we're on this site in the first place. Sorry I put it up there.

Where are all smack talkin republicans after last nights debate?
4 more years!!!

Do you think Obama won the debate? I think he looked more aggressive, and still didn't answer most of the questions. And he finally came around to the 2nd amendment issue.............................................

Why do they even have these debates, sure would be easy to tell the country how bad a guy it doing his job when you have NEVER done it. Romney has a plan A PLAN, thank God he has a plan.

It would be easy for me to tell a cop he is doing a shitty job when I see him giving someone a ticket......never been a cop but it doesnt look that hard. I have a plan. They both suck.

Not as much as it hurt Romney last night!
:D

You care to elaborate on how in the he** you think that this was a victory for Obama? Still no facts or numbers to rebute the oil crisis, unemployment, raising taxes to pay for obamacare. So he was more aggressive in this debate, he is still full of hot air and did not answer any questions just like 4 years ago. I only hope that his celebrity like statis and his strong public speaking doesnt get his worthless back side elected again. I honestly dont understand how anyone republican, democrat, independent,...... could ever vote to elect a president with this poor of a first term to a second term. It really baffles me:confused:

Not as much as it hurt Romney last night!
:D

Romney had 1 bad moment, and if you actually go back and look at what was truly said on the Libya issue he was right, obama didn't call it a terrorist attack.

I would say Romney did a pretty good job of showing how America has been destoryed over the last 4 years, catastropically high unemployment, still decreasing economic growth (worse every year Obama has been in office), increase government welfare checks and stamps, increased policy on 2nd amendment rights, more regulation on healthcare, higher taxes on those of us who are successful. If I wanted to live in Denmark I would move there and live under there Social system.

The Messaih looked better than last time but I wouldn't say he won the debate by any means.

Why do they even have these debates, sure would be easy to tell the country how bad a guy it doing his job when you have NEVER done it. Romney has a plan A PLAN, thank God he has a plan.

It would be easy for me to tell a cop he is doing a shitty job when I see him giving someone a ticket......never been a cop but it doesnt look that hard. I have a plan. They both suck.

Exactly. Obama just had hope.........

Yes I failed you last night. I worked late, ya know, just paying bills on my own. Because, you see, I dont get a check in the mail.

2012-mitt-romney-zingers-presidential-debate-american-idol.jpg

So I guess everyone that has a job always just gets to keep on doing the same thing even if they suck at it huh?? No I believe in the real world when you increase a companies debt by 75% and cost a bunch of hard working americans their jobs that you get yourself canned. But Obama would not know about that now would he? Seeings how he has never had a job outside of politics in his life. Romney not only has a plan, but he also has a record of ackomplishment in both the private sector, as well as, the political one.

Never mind. I don't even care. I would delete this post if I knew how. Please, nobody respond to this thread. It doesn't get us anywhere and only detracts from why we're on this site in the first place. Sorry I put it up there.

Just like your canidate, start the arguement with no plan and you bit off way more than you can chew.

Funny when the question about Libya was asked - nobama seemed like he was on fire looking for a lake to jump into. He couldn't get off that topic fast enough. :grin:

Top Bottom