Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

what to do

Nugget

my father inlaw chased some poachers down new years eve. never cought them but got the plates. Plated were on a diff vehicle than they should have been. Since new years there have been 8 more deer shot and left. And in the last week they have shot his 2 power boxes from the road. I think it is the people he chased, they have to recognize his vehicle or where he pulled out of. 2 wardens and the police are in on it now. I hope they get them becouse my father inlaw is a bit out there. Back woods justice type. North central Wisconsin. Not cool.

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
I wish I could but it on a county road ya know. We are thinking video cameras in the trees with 2 day loops. Find a deer check the cams. Kinda worry there next step is burning down the place. These guys are that twisted.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Deleted by N/A
Show…
None lethal booby traps. Tire poppers are the easiest put them places that they will drive but you know to avoid them. Seen it done on here before.

}}}--------->

Not sure about WI but in a lot of states you are responsible for any damage your booby traps cause. I know I've seen some T-posts put in the ground at an angle to catch radiators, and the landowner had to pay for repairs. Not saying that is the way it SHOULD be, just that in some states that's the law. Again, not sure about WI but check the law before you try it.

Matthew

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
We will see what the law comes up with, they have a decoy out therenow also. we can only put so much time in there got bills to pay.

Well they cought the kids doing sll the poaching while they were breaking into a cabin. They are getting charged with bre as king into multiple cabins, thrill killing 30 deer, and shooting my father inlaws electric transformer. Hope they get tried as adults.

I could't imagine going home to my dad if I tried something like that. That would be after I got to spend a while in a jail cell, cause my parents sure as heck wouldn't be bailing me out.

glad to hear that they got caught! we had some kids going around thrill killing around here a few years back! they got caught also!!

man if i had doen something like that, i'd be asking to stay in jail as long as possible... because my old man woulda beat the stupid outta me!

Top Bottom