Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

What's everyones favorite .22 rifle?

Finally got her out to get a pic. Use to be my small game gun but just a plinker now. Have made a few mods to her.

2011-12-23152828.jpg

Sent from Cooter's iPad using IW

Last edited:
Since we are talking about 22's Im going to share my squirell slaying secret. It has been in my family for years. If you turn your hat around backwards while your hunting the tree rat will think you are walking away from him and he'll just stand there while you shoot him. I have slaughtered many a tree rat using this method. Hope it helps you.

spitndrum said:
Since we are talking about 22's Im going to share my squirell slaying secret. It has been in my family for years. If you turn your hat around backwards while your hunting the tree rat will think you are walking away from him and he'll just stand there while you shoot him. I have slaughtered many a tree rat using this method. Hope it helps you.

LOL your full of crap!

I have a kimber bolt action, browning T bolt ,a ruger bolt action and a ruger 22 hornet. Some years ago I made my own range with a berm, shooting bench , gun rack and various spinner targets,shot many bricks of amo had a great time ! Now I get so many great ideas on this site like hinge cutting, planting native grasses,improving bedding areas by planting various hardwood nuts, soon a timber stand cut ...improvement, food plots , brassica and clover and planting cuttings of willow , dogwood ,aspen and cotton wood that I dont have time to shoot ! Thanks and I really mean thanks !

Top Bottom