Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

whats it worth?

if i was to sell the bird barrel off my 870 with 3 chokes what could i get for it? its 28" and vent ribbed..i really dont need it has ive got the slug barrel for my 870 and i have another gun comming for pheasants or rabbits..

Cabela's will sell you one of those barrels new for $150.

It's worth whatever someone else is willing to pay for it (as my Dad always says). If it's new, or nearly so, with all of the choke tubes, I'd think you should at least be able to get a Benjamin Franklin for it.
laugh.gif

I wouldn't guess much since you can actually by the gun with that barell stock for around 200 bucks. I would think you could get something out of it but I wouldn't get your hopes up.

[ QUOTE ]
I wouldn't guess much since you can actually by the gun with that barell stock for around 200 bucks. I would think you could get something out of it but I wouldn't get your hopes up.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess it would make a difference if it is for an 870 Wingmaster (blued finish) or an 870 Express (granulated finish). The Wingmaster barrel will command better money anyday because it's a more expensive gun.

Just my 2 cents... I would hold on to it. You won't get much for it and someday you will be wishin you still had it. I am getting quite a collection of misc. gun parts and I like having all the stuff around. May never use any of it, but someday I may have a buddy in dire need of a Ruger M77 trigger assembly or something and they know who to come to.
grin.gif

Top Bottom