Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Whats next

ChasinTail

I am trying to plan my next hunt I don't know know what I want to hunt or where I want to hunt! Does any of you have hunts that you have went on that was enjoyable and would recommend to someone else to try? Open to all species and any location

Elk! I've never went but that is a dream of mine. Stalking up on a big bull elk within 60 yards with a bow would be exhilaratin.

We had a great time on our spring bear hunt and got in some great fishing. Camp went 7 for 7 the week we were there.

Bowhunting elk is a must everyone needs to do. I went to colorado and idaho. The colorado hunt was better. Struck out both times but both were succesful hunts to me just being out there.

Moose in N Ontario last September was a great experience - hunt dawn and dusk and fish walleyes after lunch every day!

Caribou in N Quebec was amazing; my brother has gone several times and I accompanied him twice ('07 and '10), both times right after Thanksgiving.

We drove to Mirage which is 1200 miles north of SS Marie Michigan. Nothing like seeing hundreds of migrating caribou!

http://www.mirageaventure.com/en/

Bowhunting elk is a must everyone needs to do. I went to colorado and idaho. The colorado hunt was better. Struck out both times but both were succesful hunts to me just being out there.

Truer words never spoken.

If you've never done a javelina hunt in NM or AZ, I highly recommend that. Shot my javelina at 5 yards last January. If you do archery javelina in AZ (3 weeks in Jan), you can pick up an OTC archery deer tag and chase desert muleys that you come across, too.

Truer words never spoken.

If you've never done a javelina hunt in NM or AZ, I highly recommend that. Shot my javelina at 5 yards last January. If you do archery javelina in AZ (3 weeks in Jan), you can pick up an OTC archery deer tag and chase desert muleys that you come across, too.

May be a dumb question, but what does a javelina taste like in reference to say a wild hog? The same, better?

Top Bottom