Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

What's not to Love

SaskGuy

About scrape pics? :grin: Capturing a moment in time that in reality a tiny fraction of the world's population even knows exists...I love it. Favorite time of the yr with a cam for me by a landslide.
If this is the buck i think it is, he is by landslide winning the chess match as I went into the fall hoping to cross paths with him, until Oct. 30 he left me thinking old man winter got him.
beams3.jpg

beams2.jpg

beams4.jpg

beams.jpg

Gotta love it, they are the ultimate survivor. Glad to see he is back on your radar. Hope you can close the deal on the big fella.

Not as big as he used to be, but he looks awesome to me.
beams41.jpg

He's never really been that tall in the back but has always been massy.
hgfds_108.jpg

07 Post season bale stack.
17_221.jpg

He was old then!

Based on a couple sets of sheds from before 07 I think he's 9 1/2 and a tremendous looking buck at thatfor his age. At this point it may be highly unlikely anyone, including myself isliable to kill him. To much experience and way toomuch escape cover,..it'd be pure luck now.

Based on a couple sets of sheds from before 07 I think he's 9 1/2 and a tremendous looking buck at thatfor his age. At this point it may be highly unlikely anyone, including myself isliable to kill him. To much experience and way toomuch escape cover,..it'd be pure luck now.

We'll be pulling for you. I think that it's awesome to have that much history with a deer anyway, it would be even sweeter if you were to somehow take an old monarch like that!:way:

That is an awesome looking buck, Kaare! You never know, he could cross your path tomorrow ...

-Longspurs-

Top Bottom