Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Whats on your rear window?

dc240nt

PMA Member
Having some fun with this on another site. Lets see what ya got.

006.jpg

The young lady sraching her head, wondering what you are doing is kind of fun.

IWF logo on my rear window. Sorry no photos as I am traveling.

Hoyt, John Deere, and IW. Will take a pic later, across my front window I have bowhunter all the way across

I don't have anything on my rear window. It makes it too hard to see how far I leave the Fords and Chevys behind :)

This is what I had on my Explorer before I got rid of it. I have a Yukon now, but haven't decaled the window up at all except a DU duck head.

DSCN0625.jpg

I've got an iowawhitetail sticker in the back window of old blue.....problem is that his clutch is going out so i'm in the market for a new truck which means i'm gonna need a new sticker! Can we still buy those? I haven't seen them for quite some time.

I've got an iowawhitetail sticker in the back window of old blue.....problem is that his clutch is going out so i'm in the market for a new truck which means i'm gonna need a new sticker! Can we still buy those? I haven't seen them for quite some time.

Ya I'd like to get one also but don't see any IW stuff for sale on the storefront. Anybody know why??

Top Bottom