Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Whats the story with this buck??

I think there is still some debate over who is getting to keep it. The hunters that found it want it and the hunter that shot it wants it as well. Its up to the landowner from what I've been hearing.

I think there is still some debate over who is getting to keep it. The hunters that found it want it and the hunter that shot it wants it as well. Its up to the landowner from what I've been hearing.

Someones going to have some hard feelings over that....

First pic I could tell it was huge, but cold not see 298, the second really shows it. That is flat out insane! The mass is just crazy.

holy cow the tag barely fits around the beam! Should have just stuck it on like a decal.

That is BS the guy who shot it should get it, does this guy not have a conscience? This is an example of what is wrong with people. They should at least work something out, have a replica made.

If you "find" a dead deer, you are not entitled to it. As a matter of fact, I don't think you cannot legally take it. The hunter should have first crack at it. JMHO!

I thought if you found a dead deer you were suppose to contact the DNR and they either issued a salvage tag or took it.

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
Top Bottom