Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

What's your favorite Hunting music???

helen ready, cher, celine dion, kiki dee, barbara striestan, britney spears, janet jackson, brandy, jessica simpson, sinead OConner, and least but not last..................................................................the Dixie Bitches.

If you believe that I have 250 acres of the most prime hunting land I would like to sell....
busted.gif

Elmer Fudd singing "kill da wabbit,kill da wabbit."
No but seriously ,and my rap loving boys love this, I turn up the country when we are heading out hunting and fishing.
OA
Gary

hey lx, tell your mom to quit leavin her cd's in my damn truck. also, tell her to quit hanging her drawers from my rear view mirror

muddy! pre 1990? Not Rock? Man son, nine inch nails, KORN, all of the newer metal (which I like) couldn't hold Van Halen's jock come on man...That is like saying Hank ain't country
bigshock.gif
Did I just type that!

Cinderella
Bullet boys
Candle Box
Dokken
Motley Crue
Gunz and Roses
Tesla
Quiet Riot
RATT
peace.gif

CRTR,
That is funny stuff man...what about Eric B and Rakim or Cool mo Dee, Public enemy (flava flav), Ice-T, Sir Mix Alot (baby got back, buttermilk biscuts) oh man someone shoot me...
doah.gif

I must be the only red-neck hillbilly on this site! I listen to Steve Earl "Hillbilly Highway","Guitar Town","Copperhead Road" will really get you going. Also like a little Hank. "Country Boys Can Survive"!!!!!!!!!! But on the way home empty handed, Soggy Bottom Boys "Man Of Constant Sorrow" seems appropriate!

Come on now, you guys know the Crue!
wall.gif

But seriously, Ol Waylon gets the play on the way to the timber. His latest box set are the only CD's that will be in my truck come October. Just takes ya back.

I listen to about anything but most times it's rock like linkin park,Shinedown,James Taylor.I remember the biggest deer I've ever shot I came out from the wood's and put in James Taylor while I waited for my hunting partner to show up.I never did find him but the land owner to the west found him during shotgun season and said he scored in the low 160's as a typical.
crazy.gif

No Skully I am with you. Steve Earle CD's are in with the rest of these guys, Cash, Haggard, Waylon, CDB, David Allen Coe, Hank Jr., C.W. McCall, and Chris LeDoux.
Fred ???? What's up with that!

Im amazed !!! No votes for Disco yet !!

I jump into my 1979 Dodge truck, and slide in my favorite "8 track",
Frampton Live, I can't forget to wedge in a match book, to keep the tape playing smoothly. There, hows that for trip back into time?
cool.gif

Like I tell my kids, there's one thing worse than no music,.........bad music.

nonres, skully, good choices there.

limb, i can't believe you left out the godfathers of rap, the boys who brought it to the mainstream, the greatest of all time...........i give you

RUN D.M.C.
bow.gif
bow.gif

applause.gif
applause.gif
applause.gif
applause.gif
applause.gif
applause.gif

Anybody remember Uriah Heep? Demons and WIzzards, The Magicians Birthday, Look At Yourself. I even had an ALBUM by Coven, which I think had the theme to Billy Jack on it. Back in the day I used to listen to Seals and Crofts as well as Chuck Mangione, Maynard Furgison, Chase, Chicago, Matrix, a bunch of jazz and "fusion jazz". Ya gotta remember I grew up in the late '60s and early 70's, at least what I remember of them.

The 'Bonker

Bonker,
I'd be willing to bet you've still got a few old vinyl's on the shelf with square pieces torn out of the inside protective cover. Just a hunch.
grin.gif

CRITR

Over 30 years & still like Arrowsmith (Areosmith that is) & like Kat, I do listen to a native american flute & drum tape when I really feel the need to get back into a spiritual mood if I start to get burned out. That's only for evening hunts, mornings are quiet, focussed & all business. You guys are bringing back a lot of memories though!

Wow Kat I don't think Ive ever seen a post take off like this. Great topic. It's nice to see all the Metal/country fans. I thought maybe I was a freak. Love everything from 1970-2004 if it doesn't sound like rap!! Can't handle rap except for maybe the beastie boys.

Ditto to dblmainbeam, not music but sometimes I'll put in a Louie L'Amour audio tape. Just can't seem to get those songs out of my head and Louie gets me thinking about a place I want to be.

"The trail is the thing, not the end of the trail. Travel too fast and you miss all you are traveling for."

Louis L'Amour "Ride The Dark Trail"

Hunt on All4s

Kid Rock
50 Cent
AC/DC
Metallica
SlipKnot
Led Zepplin
Beastie Boys (Before they had Grey hair)

I'm with supertech, KID ROCK all the way.
peace.gif
peace.gif
peace.gif
peace.gif
peace.gif

But I still like my AC/DC, Motley Crue, and Metallica. Or could even go back earlier in time for some Led Zepplin, Beatlies, or the Rolling Stones.

Top Bottom