Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

When are you taking days off?

I plan to take Nov 1,2 & Nov 5-7 off from work for hunting. Just curious what othter people are planning to do....Thanks.

Oct 25,26, Nove 9-18. Just so happens the field and stream magazine says Nov. 9 is probably the single best day to be in the stand. I guess we will see.

Nov 1 thru 11. I have a SD tag and an Iowa tag to fill. Of course, ducks will be hunted if I can git' er done!

November 1 till whenever it takes. I suppose I should be home before the first of December to make sure my wife is still there. Iowa first this year... Yipppeeee!

November 5th-9th.I will be hunting behind the house every morning and evening after this Saturday.Its all about the seat time in the tree!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JaketheRipper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nov. 7 8 9 for me. </div></div>

same here

Depends on how many personal days they give me on November 1st. If I get 4 (doubtful) it will be 8th, 9th, 15th, 16th. If I get three (probable) it's gonna be 7th, 8th, 9th. If I get two (more than probable) it's gonna be 8th, 9th. If I get one or none I'm quitting and going November 1-30th!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 180class</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JaketheRipper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nov. 7 8 9 for me. </div></div>

same here </div></div>

YUP!!!!!!!

Top Bottom