Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

When is the Iowa Deer Classic

iabowhunter

All I know, from another post, is that it is in February. So can you all help me? When, Where, and how much? I have never been to one but me thinks this may be the year. Thanks.

I don't know if this will help, but check: legendarywhitetails.com

I recall seeing something there about the Deer Classic.

Feb. 15,16 & 17 are the dates. The classic will feature Milo Hanson, Mike Beatty, Mel Johnson and Del Austin and their World Record bucks.

Larry Huffman....are you the same that has the "Legendary Whitetails Collection"?....I see your profile shows a Wisconsin address. If so, we have your books and tape of the 10 most famous....a must have for any trophy hunter.

Milo Hanson, Mike Beatty, Mel Johnson and Del Austin and their World Record bucks? Wow! I can't wait!

How about Roger Hill? Will he and his very nice pictures be there too? Tony and his fine pictures too?

Rembrandt,

The one and only, Larry Huffman, sorry to jump in.

As far as my attendance, I wouldn't miss it for the world, will probably be hanging with Roger.

I will OPEN UP the Iowa Deer Classic Forum in the next day or so and you can see some pics from last years show.

TLH

Thanks TLH,....bet we have watched the "Legendary Whitetails" video 20 times...never gets old. For anyone that has not seen this tape....it's a must have! By far the best Whitetail video I've ever seen.

Top Bottom