Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Where are the wax worms?

fishorhunt

Anyone else having trouble finding wax worms? Bought some at 2nd Ave Bait Shop Friday but they were about out. Bass Pro, Scheels, my Walmart and local Theisen's are out until maybe, maybe the end of the week. Gonna resort to ordering them on-line.

Fish on!!

I havent tried to buy any yet but for a last resortyou can cut the ditch weedd that have the ball looking think on the end.. find the ones without a small hole in them and cut them open and there is a small worm inside.. weve done it before and works pretty good

$13 for 250 of them at my Scheels....gonna have to raise them myself....these things made of gold or milk?

I can get 500 for $10 at the lakes.

Thanks guys. I'll have to read up on raising them. Never heard of that. Been a long time since I've cut them from those pods but may have to resort to it this week. Good luck.

I personally prefer spikes. I got 1000 of them for $12 thru a buddy that puts in a big order each year.

I had a hard time finding them here in Muscatine over the weekend. One baitshop told me, if i can find them, buy them up. Hopefully this isn't going to be a problem all winter.

I tried to raise some myself a couple years back. Found some info on the internet and did it, but they never did do anything. Might have to give it another go.

Bait shop said today that he won't have any till Tuesday. I picked up a tub and a couple small containers of them last week and Fin and Feather. They were only allowing one big tub per person being there is a shortage.

Top Bottom