Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

where can i buy RR corn

Buck-Man

Im looking to try some rr corn for a food plot this season 2 acres or so ,where can I purchase this from .
Im located in IL

go to a local co-op and ask them if they have any year old corn. A lot of places plant test plots or rip a bag or have something happen that leaves them with a half a bag of corn or two that they will sell for cheap.

If you have a local Pheasants Forever chapter, they usually give it away for free. Also check with your county conservation board.

If you have a local Pheasants Forever chapter, they usually give it away for free. Also check with your county conservation board.

We got ours thru a co-operative effort between the Iowa NWTF and Iowa DNR...free RR corn and soybean seed.

Check the Conservation Cost share thread in Dbltree's Corner for the contact info

You can get anywhere. look into it like others above said to get it free or reduced BUT worst case you can buy regular RR seed for $150-250 which will be plenty. *You may wanna consider looking into getting enough Urea for your nitrogen needs too.

Alot of orginizations will give it away. IE. Local Ncrs office, NWTF chapters, etc. But if you need to purchase it i'd find your local Pioneer dealer, which is usually a local farmer....good luck.

Alot of orginizations will give it away. IE. Local Ncrs office, NWTF chapters, etc. But if you need to purchase it i'd find your local Pioneer dealer, which is usually a local farmer....good luck.

Why in the world would anyone want Pioneer seed on their farm?????:D:moon:

Find a good DEKALB dealer, then your talking alot of food in a small area!

Top Bottom