Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Where have i seen this picture before?

iowabucks

I was sent a photo from a friend that has been handed down by many people that shows a 47 pointer supposedly roadkilled on I80 by Davenport. I know i have seen this picture in the last week somewhere. I also know not to believe anything i hear this time of year.

I'm just trying to verify the real story behind it.

37154_464732318116_552028116_5546201_4756980_n.jpg

Pretty sure its the buck that was hit by a vehicle over by the ackworth/indianola area.......not 100% sure tho

I got a text from a buddy a few days ago of that exact photo and the text said "hit my cummings this morning 46 points". Who knows where it was actually killed.

a friend of mine showed me this pic on his phone and said it was hit just up the road from his house. And i live in wayne county lol

It was hit by a car yes. Between Lees Summit and Independence Missouri. I have a fishing buddy down in Independence and he is friends with the guy who FOUND it dead on the side of the road.Whoever hit the deer kept going! My buddy is the one who took the pictures and sent them to me the day after it happened. I actually forgot about it until now. Great buck.

those are either pics from different years or someone is full of it. that is not the same rack on both those deer

those are either pics from different years or someone is full of it. that is not the same rack on both those deer

I agree that it's not the same rack... maybe the same deer, yes, but the brows aren't the same and the kicker off of the deer's left antler is different

We use to play a game when I was little called "Telephone" and this really reminds me of it... it amazes me how badly people construe information and the deer winds up being killed from a dozen different states and everyone knows the "guy" who hit it..

regardless, awesome deer!

This happens every year with many different deer. Why some people feel the need to spread rumors about deer is beyond me. It is crazy how many texts you can recieve of the same deer being hit in 3 or 4 different counties or even states. I also agree that is not the same deer in those pictures, which is again, a fabrication.

My leadman showed me this picture a couple minutes ago through a text said it was shot this morning by Lucas. I laughed after seeing this post.

WOW. So who got the live pic of him? That thing is crazy sweet!

A lot of passerby's had pictures of the buck. Of course pictures got sent all over. I don't know if the live pictures were 1 or 2 years before the buck was hit I can't remember what he said.

Believe me or not. Doesn't really matter to me. I was just trying to clear up the story for you 47 point followers. lmao. :drink2:

No, No, No, I got a text saying it was hit by Topeka, KS. Has to be the truth! JK

I got that text yesterday, and wondered where he really came from. Guess now I know.

You guys got it all wrong. I just got a text from a friend's brother's cousin's sister's aunt's son-in-law who harvested that buck down in Cochise County, Arizona in a remote canyon in one of the mountain ranges down there!

Top Bottom