Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Where is everyone?

I haven't seen any from the stand, but were extremely close. I bet several will hit the dirt this weekend...

You won't see much action this time of year on the weekends everyone is hunting. Most activity is during the week when people are stuck at work surfing I.W.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fletchman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Are the bucks starting to move? </div></div>

Rattled in a 1.5 year old 5 point this morning. Almost laughed at him when he came in. Not sure if he responded to the rattling or was just checking the scrapes.

Driving to town at 12:45pm, I saw a decent buck trotting across a combined soybean out in the middle of nowhere.

This evening, saw a 3.5 year old at 5:40pm (from the stand, too far off to get a good look at the rack but doubtful shooter). About a half hour later, had a 2.5 year old 10 pointer under me. He'll be real nice in a year or two.

rattled in a 10 , 6 , and spike today just not what Im looking for. cooling off this week , that should get things hooping.

I am watching 2 bucks on camera fighting right now as we speak!! There is a lot of deer movement tonight, does and bucks!!!

That is great news, I am coming down on halloween and hunting the 1st week of Nov. on a DIY hunt.

It looks as if it could be a great week of hunting, I cant wait!!

Shot one last night right at sunset. 30 yds and I think I hit the front shoulder. Heard a loud crack, found the arrow and it was broken off with about 7" gone. Blood was average at best. Left him overnight but I don't know. Kinda worried about this one.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fletchman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This board is dead?

Are the bucks starting to move?</div></div>

FLETCH!, where ya been ya old jacka$$?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Typical250</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fletchman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This board is dead?

Are the bucks starting to move?</div></div>

FLETCH!, where ya been ya old jacka$$? </div></div>

Laying low T250, couldn't get a Iowa bow tag till this year, been since 2004 since I have been down. Im looking foward to it. I get to hunt the same farm I killed a 167" 4 years ago.

I have been taking some nice bucks in IL. in the mean time.

Hey, did anyone kill that monster neighborhood pet that you have pictures of? That buck is massive.

Nope.....but wait til ya see the other 2 that make him look like a dink!......The neighborhood forage has steroids in it I swear.

Top Bottom