Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Where to go?

nalbrecht

I have an opportunity to choose where I want to go work and live. Which of the following counties would I have the best opportunity to find some deer ground either public or private access. The counties are Deleware, Cedar, Scott, Woodbury, Cherokee, Cerro Gordo, Franklin, and Osceola.

I would check out Woodbury,plenty of public hunting and not hard to get private land. Lot of old land owners!

Make sure you will be happy in your new position before you except. I'd much rather drive an hour to hunt then hate my job every day
shrug[1].gif

That said, I would avoid Scott, lots of people, not much hunting ground.

I would not go to Cerro Gordo, and I aint kidding. Not much ground to roam around on, and not crap for public.
crazy.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I would not go to Cerro Gordo, and I aint kidding. Not much ground to roam around on, and not crap for public.
crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
I would definitely agree with this.

Thanks guys for the info...I am trying to get to NW Iowa so I can take advantage of both IA and South Dakota. I will know by May 11 where I am going and will be asking for help locating ground in that county.

Top Bottom