Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

where why?

It's just called cardrecovery you can download it free to see if it will recover the pics but if you want to get them back to full size you have to pay a one time fee for the full program.

I checked a camera the other day only to find out I never turned it on. Now xmas don't come for another week or two.

It's just called cardrecovery you can download it free to see if it will recover the pics but if you want to get them back to full size you have to pay a one time fee for the full program.

I used Recuva. Downloaded it for free and it worked awesome for me!

I've shared a few, but something strange is going on in all my properties. I think the floods of the river bottoms have screwed things up a little bit...

I always wait til Aug 1st. Less pressure and less stress during the growing season

I wait till August too. In years past I put them up in June and then realized I was wasting time and $ and putting unnecessary pressure on the deer only to get pics of half grown antlers and no real useful data. If I lived closer to my spots it might be a different story, but even then, I just don't see a lot of benefit of having them out any earlier. I fish a lot, so most weekends I am doing that rather than driving to my farms to hang cameras and swap cards/batteries............... It is fun to see what is out there, so I understand the guys who like to have them out early.

Check out that idiot's hunting journal for Arizona elk. I heard he finally found some big bulls! :D

Top Bottom