Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Which Bow Case?

shadowpeople

I've got a Carbon Element RKT, and I used to have the standard plano bow case that everybody has. Because of the riser and quiver, the CE would not fit in the case so I sold it with my old bow. I've got the hoyt 2 piece quiver and taking it off to put it in the case would not be an option.

With that being said, does anyone have any other cases they would recommend? I like having something that is a little sturdier than your run of the mill soft bow case, but don't necessarily need the full out bomb-proof hard case either. I've heard some good things about a drop in vertical type bow case, although I can't remember the brand. Any insight on this would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Ben

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
  • Deleted by N/A
Show…
I have a SKB case for my Hoyt Rampage XT I havent got my 2 piece quiver mounted yet because the triangle mounts are hard to find. However I had my old Hoyt Reflex Growler in there before will 2 piece quiver and arrows and it worked good.

The SKB Hunter is a good case for the $$ and the vertical drop in one mentioned is made by Lakewood - also a good case.

Top Bottom