Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Which Bow?

fastfreddy

I am in the process of purchasing a new bow and didn't know what some of your opinions are....now I know that I need to probably shoot each of these then evaluate but thought maybe I could weed it down to just 2! Thinking about either a....

Bowtech----Admiral
Mattherws-Reezen
PSE-------X-Force
Hoyt-----Alphamax

Let's hear some opinions...because you know everyone has one!!

You can get a mission by mathews for half the price of a real mathews. i have one and i love it. i think its pretty fast. but a shot the admiral, its pretty sweet and quiet.

Out of those 4, I'd personally lean toward either the Admiral or the Alphamax. Different strokes for different folks however.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I agree teeroy, but come on BOWTECH is the way to go! </div></div>

well, that IS true!

I haven't shot them all but if the place you're looking them at has any Guardians in stock you better try one of them out as well. I have yet to shoot a bow (even the newer Bowtechs) that I personally like more than the Guardian. Just my opinion. I'm sure they all shoot great though, it is basically up to what you like after shooting them!

brew crew, i was buying a new bow every year, then trade off the following year, always going after the latest and greatest........until i bought a guardian. the longest i have ever kept a bow

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thats like asking which girl should I take to the prom. It is purely personal preference. </div></div>

Still boils down to which one performs the best /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

K you guys got me......Hoyt Rules! All right , seriously there's one of these threads everytime I get on the internet and the only answer is.....SHOOT THEM ALL! Then shoot some more and find the one that fits you best. Don't get caught up in advertising and other peoples opinions. YOU are spending YOU'RE hard earned money so make sure YOU are the one making the decision. If you get a bow you like you won't have to buy a new bow every year. If you really need to shoot the "latest and greatest" go to your local archery shop every time the new one rolls in and get your fix. Then decide if any of them are really that much better than the one you are shooting right now before you run out and buy a new one. Good luck, Nuff said.

Thanks for the bit of advice...planning on shooting them all (I was anyways but wasn't going to waste my time if you guys had a bad opinion on one of them)!!

Thanks again........

FF

Top Bottom