Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Which G2 is taller?

SWIADEERHNTR

Come 'on Next Season....
I got these 2 bucks on camera this year. Which G2 is taller? I just hope I get a shot at either....Ironically, they are both 9 ptr's with a G4 on the same side but they are different deer...

picture.php

picture.php

The 2nd Deer's G2s are bigger, if you don't think they're two different Deer look at the brows. Dead give away.

I think you are going to get more overall G-2 inches from the first one. The second one the main beam looks like it is more upright and taking away some length to the right side G-2. I think that first one is overall bigger, but I'd let the air out of either of them. You shouldn't need any Redbull to get you going each morning heading to the stand knowing these guys are out there..

Awesome bucks and genetics. I bet thier G-2s are within an inch of being the same. It looks like that could be the buck in the second pic in the background of the first pic. Are they the same area? Good luck with those two brutes, if you're lucky they'll get some breeding done before you whack one of them.

I would say that the first one is taller and is probably going to be the higher scoring deer. These bucks look like twins.

First buck IMO has longer 2's..or at least more even...he carries overall height better too...

The first buck is still velvet in the picture so he may look a little bigger. I bet they would score nearly exactly the same, but I would say the first would still score more because of his brows.

Top Bottom