Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Which is tougher, an old Snuffer or a Magnus 2 ?

JLC

Well, I was shooting my Bear custom Kodiak and my Rodney Wright Stalker at my deer target today.

I had 2 60-65 cedars with a Wensel Woodsmen, 1 with an old snuffer and one with a Magnus2 4 blade.

DSC_6911.jpg

To me the Snuffer doesn't really look that bad for getting shot. I'd say they're both pretty tough.

Boy, you wouldn't think that two arrows that missed every thing except the butt end of a deer target could randomly come so close to each other. That is what you get for "PRACTICING" any way Jack. Better buy some more arrows!!

Boy, you wouldn't think that two arrows that missed every thing except the butt end of a deer target could randomly come so close to each other. That is what you get for "PRACTICING" any way Jack. Better buy some more arrows!!

Funny stuff!:way:

the snuffer is history. I got that one years ago from Clark at DeSoto Archery.

the Magnus 2 still looks brand new, it only has a notch from the hit in one bleeder.

it was tough enough to tale on a Snuffer and win, maybe I better use it for my first shot this year.

DSC_6915.jpg

DSC_6914.jpg

I shot Snuffers one year and man do they put a hurting on deer. Its almost as if you hear a big ripping when they pass through!!

Top Bottom