Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

WHICH LOW COST IR CAM TO BUY?

bretkrutsch

I have been doing some reserch on the new cuddeback IR and the Cabela's and Moultrie camo IR cam. The reviews on the cuddeback or low at best, saying the picture quality is low and the batteries die quick. The Cabela's-Moultrie cam has higher reviews but will it last very long. I have a couple of moultries d-40's and m-40's and they take great pictures day and night and batteries usually last most of the season. The only thing is that, half of them still work. Can any body comment on these cams for me and help me out

im no pro when it comes to trail cams but i got my first trail cam for xmas this year.... its the new i430ir from stealth cam. like 150 bucks plus right now you get like 20 dollar rebate on them and it comes with batteries and a 1gb sd card... ive had it out pretty much every day since i got it /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif ive checked 3 times so far and lots of pics.. great daytime pics and the infared night pics are not bad either.. also takes vid but i havent tried that yet. the battery indicator shows full battery still.shows time temp date and moon phase.. i will be getting more of these models....... anyone else have a say on these stealth cams or past experience with them??

Chopperz,
Check out the Scoutgaurd cams. Around $200 and gaining popularity like no other. Other than homebrews, I think these are hands down the best option out there right now.

The Moultrie I40 and Scoutguard SG550 are both good cams. The Moultrie has better flash range, but the small scoutguard is pretty neat.

Top Bottom