Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Which muzzy are you all using?

remmy

I currently am shooting an Omega black ss 50. I wouldn't hesitate a 130 yard shot but haven't a range to practice beyond this.

Welcome to the site.:way:

I'm currently shooting my .62 smoothbore flintlock I built this summer. I've got it shooting 3 inch groups at 50 yards and that is plenty good for me.
100_3208.jpg

The original T/C Encore

Doesnt matter how tight the groups are when I practice, I still miss with it
:D

TC Black Diamond Millenium Edition-laminate,blued barrel , simmons 3-9x40. nothing fancy , older gun , broken in just right and i really like it. :D

Thompson Center Encore Camo/Stainless.

Just got a new scope, and looking up at the calendar shows me I dont have much time left to get her sighted in!

CVA Kodiak camo/stainless with a Bushnell Banner 3x9. Not the best gun out there but it was in my price range and has proven to be a great gun. Very accurate.

Knight Bighorn and Knight Disc Elite. The Bighorn is a great gun but doesn't get much action any more since the Elite is what usually gets to burn the powder.

hoofline.gif

Knight Disc Extreme, Knight TK2000, Knight .36 cal, Lyman Sidelock, & 13ga. SxS fowler. :)

hoofline.gif

Last edited:
Just bought a brand new Traditions Vortek .50 a few weeks ago and topped 'er with a Nikon Omega scope.. Pretty sweet combo and shoots great.

TC Pro Hunter, stainless, synthetic, with the thumbhole. Leupold VX 3 for optics, great gun, very accurate!

Still using my tack driving Knight original DISC. Black on stainless. I swear I just got lucky with the perfect barrel because that thing is just a sweet shooter. I've thought about trading her in but I just can't bring myself to do it. :D

Top Bottom