Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Which Trophy Taker to buy...

[ QUOTE ]
I believe that depends on your Ross. If I remember right I put the short bar on the Hoyt.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess it would depend on my bow. If the other bows mentioned work with a short bar then I bet mine will too. Thanks!

I can't belive you asked this question... oh well I guess it's my job to bring this post down a notch or two.

I figured the short bar would be second nature for ya...
evil.gif

Rack and Headgear, is there any way that we can talk you two into driving up to the Shed Gathering this coming Saturday? I think it would be hilarious to have you both there together not to mention the opportunities to meet you guys in person! Give it some thought!

If I remember it right, Ironwood made a hasty retreat out of town.
grin.gif
I thought we were all having a good time, even if it was at his expense.
shocked.gif

Iron you had a good time and you know it!!! Just as an FYI Iron, the sight has come back in my right eye from the mustard gas you let in Bass Pro.
bouncefire.gif

We're talking about making the trip Nebraska but won't know for sure till later this week.

I wish I would be able to make the gathering this weekend but we're off to Onterio for a week of R & R. Maybe a little fishing as well. The poor Mrs and Curly have to ride all closed up in that truck with me for at least 13 hours.

Jon I told you I was sorry about that eye. At least you didn't loose it.
busted.gif

What was his eye doing that close to the "gas port" anyway?
grin.gif
Did you use the old, "Hey Rack, do I have a rip in my pants" trick?
grin.gif

As I understand it, one doesn't have to be close the the gas port for full effective range. Course it depends on which choke tube he has inplace at the time.

The 'Bonker

Well I don't know for sure Bonk but I would say it was a no choke port. My throat on the other hand had a full choke going on.

Luckily for me I was no where near the port I would probably lost sight in both eyes!

Top Bottom