Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

whisker biscut

DOR

Life Member
any differences in the notched whisker biscut and the standard model. considering buying one of these two models? any thoughts on these rests versus others as far as hunting practicality goes....

The notched one is just like the solid one just a little easier to load. I made my wifes a notched one with side cutters and it works fine. She has really good luck with hers, it just tears up the feathers. As far as performance, she shoots good groups. I would rec it.

As far as hunting practicality goes, I don't think there's a better choice than the bisquit. I'm not sure the notched bisquit is any different than the original other than the fact that its easier to load, not that the original is all that hard to load anyway. I did have someone tell me one time that the bristles are more dense on the lower section of the bisquit, and that shooting with your cock feather down eliminates some of the wear and tear on the other two. I myself shoot vanes, and have never had to replace one caused from wear of the bisquit.
CRITRGITR

No diff. in the products. Whisker just gave the people that didn't like the end load the option to side slip. Just a little advice to the side load cust., don't unload them from the side. It's like petting a porcupine backwards. It'll bend up those pieces of the buscuit closest to the loading "v". Otherwise, great product. Good luck.

Top Bottom