Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

White Longbeard

Limb Chicken

Here is a picture of a white longbeard stuffy asked me to post... I will let him elaborate... Pretty cool.
waytogo.gif

26scan0001-med.jpg

Looks like an oversized Brahma chicken my folks use to raise. Pretty cool though.

I did this Ol' Boy for a customer not to long ago. It was shot this last spring here in Iowa. It has a beautiful tail fan, 1" inch spurs, but only a 3" inch beard. Thought you folks might get a kick out of this mount.
ooo.gif

Nice work stuffy.I would like to just have one chance in a lifetime to harvest something as rare as that.what area of the state did he get him in?Wonder why the beard was so short,maybe it has something to do with his coloration or something genetic,either way that is an awsome trophy!!
waytogo.gif

stuffy...could you send me a PM and tell me where this bird was harvested please?? there are 2 white longbeards near where i hunt and 1 was harvested this spring. i'm just curious is all.

thanks!!

I told you muddy, you and deadeye need to quit hunting on Old McDonalds farm for bucks and turkeys. You are trying to kill some poor kids 4 h project like mentioned above. Ol Muddy and deadeye went on a hunt E I E I OOOOOOOOOOO and on this hunt the chased barnyard fowl E I E I OOOOOOO........................

Top Bottom