Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

White Oaks are LOADED this year!!

letemgrow

PMA Member
I know where I will put my focus before the rut. :way:

WhiteOak.jpg

WhiteOak1.jpg

WhiteOak2.jpg

Whooweee! I guess so! Mine has acorns but not that big I don't think? Guess I better scope it out a little closer....;)

Whooweee! I guess so! Mine has acorns but not that big I don't think? Guess I better scope it out a little closer....;)

At first glance I did not think as many had them this year as last, but I think the acorns were just behind with it being colder longer or something cause I am seeing trees with a ton of acorns like last year. :way:

At first glance I did not think as many had them this year as last, but I think the acorns were just behind with it being colder longer or something cause I am seeing trees with a ton of acorns like last year. :way:

I think you're exactly right! I've noticed this as well. I'd slap a stand up right in one of those big healthy oaks, that's my favorite tree to hang in!

I think you're exactly right! I've noticed this as well. I'd slap a stand up right in one of those big healthy oaks, that's my favorite tree to hang in!

The stands are already there :way:

I never move them out of my white oak areas since they are a great food source when dropping and natural funnels during the rut to boot!! :grin:

Top Bottom