Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Whitetail Adrenaline

dwkeesee

Has anybody had a chance to watch the new whitetail adrenaline? Thoughts? I find it refreshing to see the average joes out there grinding and killing big bucks. Also I am a Kansas guy so I enjoyed the final hunt.

I liked it but didnt like the new guy - he was a little annoying. Also the fact that they wounded 2 bucks they didnt find is bound to flare up some internet blow hards. Love the fact that there isnt one advertisement in the whole damn video series. Just a bunch of hardworking, deer hunting beer drinking midwesterners doing what they love on a limited budget. By and far my favorite bowhunting video series though.

Was good. Have watched them all and yeah, not a fan of new guy and his little "sayings". Very irritating. If I had to hear the word "magnum", one more time....

I havent really seen the show but after watching that trailer- I know the new guy. that is his way of life and those sayings are literally him every day. Especially the word magnum. Hell of a guy and hell of a painter he is the one who paints turkey feathers if anyone has seen them

Is the only way to watch them is to order the DVDs online? I've tried watching them before but it's just trailers on YouTube

I havent really seen the show but after watching that trailer- I know the new guy. that is his way of life and those sayings are literally him every day. Especially the word magnum. Hell of a guy and hell of a painter he is the one who paints turkey feathers if anyone has seen them
I have one of his painted Turkey feathers, funny guy and great artist. Haven't seen anything but the preview so far.

It's not really a show persay, they put one or two DVDs each year of their public ground hunting. By far best I have ever seen, very relatable to the average joe, especially if u hunt public. A lot of respect for them and what they do... Only way to watch them is buy/borrow the DVDs. This years is called DEFIANCE 1 and 2.

Ol' Chancy Walters. He's a stand up dude, but he's always like that; he's not acting any different on camera. I'd consider him one of the reason why guys "reap" turkeys now a days, dude had been doing it for years then came out with a couple videos and the rest is history. Like others said, he's one hell of an artist and I've also got a couple of his turkey feather paintings.

Top Bottom