Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Whitetail Cape Wanted

SplitG2

Deer head is at the taxidermist and the hair was slipping too much. Looking for a cape, the measurements he gave me were 7.5" nose to eye, 22" right behind the ears, and 25" four inches down. Shot in early November in western Iowa. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Do u know any of the measurements? Or what time of year did you shoot it? Any holes or slipping? And can I see a pic? Sorry for the interogation ;)

I would be a little concerned about a taxi that didn't know how/where to get a replacement cape??? or are you looking for a freebie?

Thanks for the help guys. TH I might be getting ahold of you again about that cape. I've gotten work done by this guy before. He just didn't have the right size cape on hand and is keeping his eyes open for another one. I'm just trying to speed along the process, this deer means alot to me. Not looking for a freebee, just don't really want to spend $200 for one on some taxidermy sites or have to wait until next fall for more to come in.

Thanks for the help guys. TH I might be getting ahold of you again about that cape. I've gotten work done by this guy before. He just didn't have the right size cape on hand and is keeping his eyes open for another one. I'm just trying to speed along the process, this deer means alot to me. Not looking for a freebee, just don't really want to spend $200 for one on some taxidermy sites or have to wait until next fall for more to come in.

Sounds good, let me know if you need/want it. Our farm is in SW IA

I ended up getting one from sam at old barn. Sam and colton are very good to work with and would definitely suggest them to anyone else. Thanks for the offer TH!

Top Bottom